Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting a new 500, maybe a 1000 if the price is right. Anyone know what they really go for? I see what the list price is online but I'm wondering what they're actually going for.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Lately, it seems to be pretty close to MSRP. With Covid restrictions and policies driving production down, and them being in higher demand as people spending money on things to do outside away from others, buggies don’t appear to be standing in dealer inventory long, and the dealers know it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I think there is still rebates available on 2019&2020 models if you can find one. I was told there is no plan of rebates for 2021 simply because of the demand.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just ordered my 1000 XP (3 seat) a week and a half ago and got it for $15,700.00 + tax out the door. That does include the $1,000.00 Hero rebate. I was very happy to find a dealer that doesn’t charge the build fees. Plus they are installing a heater in it for just the cost of the heater no labor and 10% off any accessories I buy. I feel that’s a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
2021 Camo 1000 XP
56 Posts
I paid $14,750 out the door (not including accessories, machine only price) on a 21 3 seat 1000xp in camo. I think the camo is a $300 option so pretty close to Baloo's price. I got the aggvantage rebate for $1500 off and the extra year warranty. An added bonus is in Missouri UTV's are listed as farm equipment and are not taxed at the sale.

I also had a coupon I received in December for $750 off that expired mid December. I emailed Polaris explaining I had the coupon but was unable to use it being I had to order a machine that would arrive after the expiration date. The next day Polaris called me, voided my old coupon code, and emailed me a new code that was good through April 30th. Needless to say it worked and it is a reimbursement to the dealership that is taken off the sale price so after everything is all said and done there is no haggling over it in the initial sale price.

Baloo one of the dealers I got a price with, St. Charles Powersports, had the same 10% off no labor on accessories. I did end up going with a different dealer though that was slightly cheaper but that could definitely be worth it if you had a lot of accessories.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts