Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered everything for a 2021. I got a front tip out windshield, convertible doors, frame stiffeners, 2” lift, 30” tires, front headlight guards, Polaris rear glass panel, backup light, and a bunch of wiring stuff, track adapters for my camso tracks. Maybe I’m forgetting something. I’m going to build my own roof. Likely aluminum.
the problem is the side bars on rear bumper don’t fit the new box, so now it’s at a standstill.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I ordered everything for a 2021. I got a front tip out windshield, convertible doors, frame stiffeners, 2” lift, 30” tires, front headlight guards, Polaris rear glass panel, backup light, and a bunch of wiring stuff, track adapters for my camso tracks. Maybe I’m forgetting something. I’m going to build my own roof. Likely aluminum.
the problem is the side bars on rear bumper don’t fit the new box, so now it’s at a standstill.
when you say convertible doors what do you mean?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Superatv makes them. Plastic doors removable top half with sliding windows in them. Steel subframe. I’m worried because not the best reviews. I’m hoping it’s the guys installing them poorly.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I started to install my rear wrap around bumper and it’s way off from new style box. I ordered a 2021 ranger and ordered all my acc for it. Then I got a ‘22. The back 2 parts fit, the sides on the other hand are totally not correct, they block the latch mechanism from working and won’t actually fasten to the front of the box. Also the lower side tubes ten across in front of the wheel well, which looks bad. I bought it all through revco up here and waiting on a response.

·
Registered
173 Posts
i looked up the convertible doors you mentioned. Interesting design.

as far as the backup light. What one did you go with?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Curious how you like the light and harness set up.

not quite that bad here. Low teens to single digits. Windchill around 0.

·
Registered
2020 XP1000 Ride Command
106 Posts
Are you sure that is for a XP1000? I think that may be for the XP900 style bed. My 2020 XP1000 has the same bed as your 2022 so I dont think there is a difference between 2021 and 2022 beds..

Super ATV does have a bumper like this listed for the new body XP1000, but the pictures of it are a XP900. I dont know if it an error on their website or what.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I’ve been in touch with the guys I got it from. Wrong part got shipped or something because my bumper is for a ‘17 apparently. So waiting on what’s going to happen. Putting 2” lift and tracks on this week I hope, depends on how busy work is.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts