Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Super atv is coming out with a redesigned rhino axle. I talked to the salesman this morning and he said it was stronger than the original rhinos, couldnt really give me a reason why or how much they were but he is supposed to be getting back to me. anyone else heard anything?

·
Premium Member
1,628 Posts
I haven't heard anything about them yet. Wonder how much they will cost. Rhinos are $200 so those will probably be $300 or so ? If they are that much then you !might as well go with a turner and be done with it.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i agree, which turners are you running in yours? im thinking of just doing the rears so ill always have 2wd. i dont really want to bust a front diff.

·
Premium Member
1,628 Posts
I'm running eagle 2's. $550 a piece and one year warranty. Evos are $650 and have 2 year warranty. Free replacement too. Was breaking a couple rhinos every time I went somewhere haven't broken a turner yet. They been in it a year and a half now. I did the same thing bought two rears to see if they were gonna hold up then bought two fronts about six months later. I think the regular eagles are $450 maybe ?? Just tell them your setup and they'll tell you which ones to get. Most likely the 2's. Evos are really just for hardcore racers and they will even tell you that so you don't spend money on them and don't really need them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Super atv is coming out with a redesigned rhino axle. I talked to the salesman this morning and he said it was stronger than the original rhinos, couldnt really give me a reason why or how much they were but he is supposed to be getting back to me. anyone else heard anything?
Having trouble with 2.0 rhino axles in my 2013 race polaris that is set up to run short course

·
Registered
55 Posts
Dragging this one back up just for a "props" to @SuperATV and Super ATV as a company

Reached out on Wednesday morning asking for a promo code. Got one mid day on Wednesday from @SuperATV.

Ordered my axles for my machine in the afternoon on Wednesday, original shipping information said end of day Friday (Free UPS Shipping) I would have them.

Thursday morning I received an update they would be at my house by end of day.

Sure enough, got home from work on Thursday... they were on my step.

Pretty impressive that in not much more than 24 hours, I had them.

(y)

·
Vendor
461 Posts
Dragging this one back up just for a "props" to @SuperATV and Super ATV as a company

Reached out on Wednesday morning asking for a promo code. Got one mid day on Wednesday from @SuperATV.

Ordered my axles for my machine in the afternoon on Wednesday, original shipping information said end of day Friday (Free UPS Shipping) I would have them.

Thursday morning I received an update they would be at my house by end of day.

Sure enough, got home from work on Thursday... they were on my step.

Pretty impressive that in not much more than 24 hours, I had them.

(y)
Hell yeah buddy! Thank you! We opened a couple warehouses across the country to house and ship out basic parts, so you can get just about all the basics....anywhere in the country...in about 1 or 2 days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts