Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I just bought a 2019 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP w/ Ride Command. I am wanting to install a light bar and pod lights, but my question is do you have to remove the dash to install the switches for the lights? I have watched a few videos on installing lights and all videos seem to have the dash removed when running wires. Sadly, I have not seen any install videos that include installing accessories with the ride command system. I’m very hesitant to remove the dash if it involves having to remove the housing of the ride command unit because of breaking the seal or voiding the warranty in any way. Has someone on here had any experience doing this?

·
Registered
2 Posts
You will also have to remove the bottom part of the dash where the switches install to get at the backside. Be sure to measure the switch size before cutting the switch hole out as it is an odd size as marked and may have too big of a hole. Measure once, cut twice. Bottom of dash is also easy to remove.

·
Registered
32 Posts
As stated above the removal of the dash is easy push pins and 2 torx screws and if you mess anything up goto rockymountainatv.com they have full parts diagrams of our vechs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts