Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pictures are not that great - camera battery kept dying on me- of course we are not in any of the pics - I was taking the pictures. What a great day to ride - ended up having about 20 atv's that day. The "little guy" in the picture is Tom the big guy is a friend. Big Guy, small saw, Little Guy, Bigger saw. Work smart not hard!
Ok had some issues with pictures sizes.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks like fun!!!

Jackh...we hooked up with some people from shreveport a few years ago at a placed called Wolf Pen Gap, outside Mena, Arkansas......been riding at least once a year with em......seems as though when they can ride, I'm working or vice versa...but it is fun to ride with other people......you can make some good friends like that!!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
1st said:
Looks like fun!!!

Jackh...we hooked up with some people from shreveport a few years ago at a placed called Wolf Pen Gap, outside Mena, Arkansas......been riding at least once a year with em......seems as though when they can ride, I'm working or vice versa...but it is fun to ride with other people......you can make some good friends like that!!!
ya i think it would be tons of fun. i got some buds with 4 wheelers and dirt bikes we just needa find some time to go and a place to ride which is the hard part living in houston :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts