Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here's a few pics of us riding above my house,there's a few other pics mixed in.http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii284/86chargerracer/?albumview=slideshow

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I'm not sure if anyone can see these pics. I just tried and would have to install some flash program to view them. :tickedoff:

Gary

·
Registered
477 Posts
I saw 'em. Enjoyed lookin'. Just like lookin' at pictures of around here where I live.

·
Registered
452 Posts
tpotter,do u like ur overhead console and is it the that polaris makes?I was thinkin about getting one for mine and wanted to know if u like urs?

Heath

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
like it very well,it's the one that comes with the hard cab,i believe it was about 700.00$,it came with a stereo-cd player,fan,switch panel and with breakers and a overhead light O0everything already wired just put it up there and drill holes to bolt it to the top then run your power wires,very nice looking set-up!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
don't blame you ,that's a lot of money but i like it,like jammin while riding!! O0

·
Registered
563 Posts
It looks like a fun ride! I see that there is other parts of the country that has not completely thawed out yet. Maybe if we all think "sun".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts