Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang. I have a 2019 Polaris ranger xp1000 eps. I installed a light bar and winch and cut out two of the pre trimmed rocker switch panels in the dash. I bought two rockers off amazon from auxbeam and mictuning which where supposedly standard size. Now that I have it cut out, the rocker switches are too small. Has anyone had this issue or know where to get switches that will fit the oem holes? I measured and they are about 1.75 long and .75 wide. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
223 Posts
I did that before on a couple of mine and just put some form of glue on the switch to hold it in place. Probably not the best way if you ever want to remove them but I’ve never removed one once they have been installed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I did that too. My solution was to put a plastic shin on the inside of the dash with a hole cut to the size of the switches that I bought.

I had some thin flat plastic around the house that I used .

·
Registered
117 Posts
Depends on how professional you want it to look when you're done. That panel actually wasn't too expensive to replace from Polaris, If I recall, so you can just replace it and start over and cut them out correctly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! Glad I’m not loosing my mind. A buddy has a 2018 and thinks I’m crazy. It appears they switched the size of the pre cut from 18-19. I’ll give that sight a try. If anyone locates a exact fit. Let me know. Thanks fellas!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ditto on the OTTRAW switches .. if you want to match the look and quality of Polaris oem. I'll post some pics I used on my ride.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the OTTRAW switches and they didn't fit the cut out on my 2018 XP1000. I used black silicone to hold them in and fill the slight gap. Looks like a factory fit now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
OTTAWA offers two series of switches, V-series & L-series. Not sure about fitment in regards to the V-series on the 18 xp, but the L-series are a perfect match & fit for my 18 xp 1000 cutouts. In fact, looking at the markings on the rocker switch housing they are identical to Polaris OEM. They also offer terminal housing with Packard 630 terminal connectors for the L-SERIES for a cleaner professional install. The rocker itself can be ordered with custom Lazer printing and lighting options for your specific application.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts