• I Remove only the upper nets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many RZR owners keep the side nets on? If you have removed them, please post why you removed them.

I removed mine, as they are a pain to put up each time and also the drivers side upper net interferes with driving.

·
Registered
373 Posts
They suck but mine are still on. When my kids are in it they get netted up. When I drive I just leave them on the floor.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I would like to see a set for the full size ranger, and the only reason would be to keep limbs from slapping us in the face. Sorry to get a little off topic.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I don't know how to cast a vote but all of my nets are still in place and are used when ever I ride the trails.

I can't say I like them much but they sure will save some pain if I ever roll it.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Ha Ha! Thats one of the problems with being the first kid on the block with a new toy!

The doors are comming and I am also sure they will be pricy at first and then settle down to a reasonable cost a while later.

I think Polaris did a pretty good job decking these out to begin with and I know you can spend an easy additional $5000 with just the available options from them. They are also catching up to demand on both the machines and the accessories. I'm sure that within a year it will be limitless what you can buy for these toys.

I have only ever seen a picture of an RZR with every available Polaris option and the total price was a bit scarry.

Ever since I bought mine I have been adding the stuff I think I need and there appears to be no end in sight! :)

I'm not even thinking of performance mods and still just getting it dialed in to do what I want from it for now and I'm very satisfied with the speed and agility right out of the box. It blows my Sportsman 500 away in every catagory short of pure agility on tight trails. I'm pretty sure I could still finish first on the 500 through a tuff trail but I sure won't have the same smile on my face and will be alot more worn out to do it.
In the rare spots we can let it rip here the RZR will pass the 500 easily.

My wife wouldn't even bother jumping on the back of the Sportsman and absolutely hated that I loved it so much.
Now, I can't keep her out of the RZR and we argue over who is driving it. Thats really good!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have all my nets still on my RZR and I have added dragon fire racing 4 point seat belts. I have found some hard half doors from sidebysidesports.com. I don't know if I'm going to get them yet, but they look cool. A few other web sites to look at are rubicon4x4.com,polarisrzrheadquarters.com and dragonfireracing.com. They have a lot of cool stuff for your RZR.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I used to use them before they got wet and now lie in the floor in a frozen ball. Guess I'll use them again in the spring..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Iceman

Just purchased a new 2012 rzr s 800 and am planning to remove the side nets since they appear to be a hassle to use on a daily basis. Does anyone know of a supplier that sells the upper side nets by the driver am
Nd passengers shoulder?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I put some UTV Inc doors on, they keep the mud and dirt off you when your turning hard. Plus you can pull them off in seconds if you want to go doorless.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts