Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 NS Trail Boss
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A fun-filled day of 70+ miles of ORV riding along with a mud course. Bring your family and friends and enjoy a full day of prizes, food, and fun.

DATE & TIME
Saturday, August 20, 2022
SIGN-IN @ 8:00 AM
RIDE BEGINS @ 10:00 AM
Group photo – then departure

Starts & Stops at:
401 S. State St.
Gladwin MI 48624

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Join Today!
Keep tabs on any updates
via our Facebook page.

More information: Gladwin County ORV Fun Fest

·
Premium Member
2022 NS Trail Boss
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your interest and willingness to support this event. I spoke with the event organizer, who advised you’d discussed how you could be involved. Hopefully something will work out for your mutual benefit.

I spent a great deal of my time in the past as a volunteer discussing owner SxS options and respected products. Perhaps a banner of some type could be displayed, or SWAG of some type provided as an achievement gift to a participant. I suppose there are many ways to be involved and draw interest to your products. I know I’ve acquired some of your products, as depicted in my forum media album (2022 Northstar Trail Boss)

Please let me know if I can be of any further service.

·
Vendor
136 Posts
Thank you for your interest and willingness to support this event. I spoke with the event organizer, who advised you’d discussed how you could be involved. Hopefully something will work out for your mutual benefit.

I spent a great deal of my time in the past as a volunteer discussing owner SxS options and respected products. Perhaps a banner of some type could be displayed, or SWAG of some type provided as an achievement gift to a participant. I suppose there are many ways to be involved and draw interest to your products. I know I’ve acquired some of your products, as depicted in my forum media album (2022 Northstar Trail Boss)

Please let me know if I can be of any further service.
Much appreciate! I'll speak with my team and see whether we can push this forward.

I sent you a PM.

·
Premium Member
2022 NS Trail Boss
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UPDATED INFORMATION

1 - 6 of 6 Posts