Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve got a 2020 Northstar with the tip out windshield. It gets water over the windshield while driving in the rain, trailering in the rain and while washing. Has anyone figured out how to seal this up?

·
Registered
49 Posts
There are adjustments in the hingers. Losen the small Allen key and turn the big one to adjust it. Its like an cam bolt? Don't know the proper term.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
49 Posts
They are metric. I think the small one is a 6mm. I bought an Amazon set and it wouldn't for it properly. Got a huskey set and it fit perfectly.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a 2020 northstar with the regular fixed glass windshield and it has a tendency to leak as well across the top n a spot or 2....I’m curious as well is to what other people r doing that may have the same problems? Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
'21 Northstar Ult, '15 Midsize, '05 XP (retired in 2020)
10 Posts
You can also adjust the tip-out-handle holding bracket on the dash inward to pull it in tighter at the bottom.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i have a 2019 Northstar with a fix windshield and i brought mine to a body shop and they put a sealant around the whole thing just like they do when they put in a new windshield in a car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts