Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 polaris ranger 1000 premium. My secondary clutch fully disengaged the other day when I went on a ride. I took the clutch off and a round sleeve fell out not sure where it went the rollers are gone, the helix is cracked and the back sheave bore is all scared up. They do not offer a full plug and play assembly of this clutch so I bought parts from polaris to rebuild it. I cant find any info on assembling this style clutch. Any advise would be great. has anyone had this issue. And what should it look like where the secondary clutch shaft goes into the motor it looks like there is some type of slit ring there or is something bad 2rong please send a picture if you have the same 2020 non xp 1000 ranger. Thanks
Automotive tire Bicycle part Rim Motor vehicle Automotive wheel system
Water Automotive tire Grey Wood Art
White Light Automotive tire Hubcap Tire

·
Registered
16 Posts
Your gonna need a new input shaft it looks like when that bushing fell out it ruined that shaft. Polaris screwed all the 2018-2020 ranger 1000 model owners over with this design. That bushing falls out and ruins the input shaft. The new secondarys fix that or buy gilomens bushing cover to fix it.

The three bolts on backside of secondary are how to take secondary apart but ince those bushings fall out I recommend buying a while new secondary and adding gilomens fix.

You need a new seal for the input shaft as when the bushing falls out it eats that seal and yours appears to be gone.

Looks like you can at least get the back secondary sheave on ebay Polaris P90X Moveable Driven Assembly, Genuine OEM Part 1323451, Qty 1 | eBay.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts