Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone!
I have posted in the General Discussion forum for quite some time and realized that not everyone sees posts in other threads. I am on page 1 of General Discussion thread. I offer Pure Polaris Factory Service Manuals. I charge $8.00 for this service and prefer payment via pay pal but will work with you if that is a problem. These are NOT Clymer, Haynes, or GENERIC Manuals. They are professional PDF's and not scanned or copied. I most always send your manual before requesting payment as I am confident in my product and have found that everyone on the forum has been honest as far as payments go. I upload all manuals in PDF format as email attachments. I have Manuals for ALL Polaris off-road vehicles...ATV, Ranger, and RZR. Let me know if I can help you.
Thanks!
Darren

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks

Darren,

You are a helpful, efficient and classy guy. Thx for the Manual. I don't know your politics but I'd back you regardless if you ran for Congress....

r.

:cool:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Your Service manual posts are always showing up on the active thread page. You must keep yourself pretty busy sending out the copies of the manuals. Do you have a price listing somewhere for the costs of your manuals for different models? Looking at picking up a Ranger in the future so I'll be looking you up for a manual when I get it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would like a manual for a 2013 Ranger XP900 (not RZR). Had a 2011 800 and loved it. This is a new 2013 XP900, hope the error code 84 I am getting is not a sign of the future!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Did you get your manuals from him? I thought I read someplace that he stopped sending those. Might be worng though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Having a problem getting through to you, mailbox full. Looking for a repair manual for a 2014 Polaris Ranger XP 900 Deluxe. Please contact me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I sure could use a repair and service manual for our 2014 900 4 I belive its a ranger rzr
Thanks a head of time and pay pals great with me

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Everyone!
I have posted in the General Discussion forum for quite some time and realized that not everyone sees posts in other threads. I am on page 1 of General Discussion thread. I offer Pure Polaris Factory Service Manuals. I charge $8.00 for this service and prefer payment via pay pal but will work with you if that is a problem. These are NOT Clymer, Haynes, or GENERIC Manuals. They are professional PDF's and not scanned or copied. I most always send your manual before requesting payment as I am confident in my product and have found that everyone on the forum has been honest as far as payments go. I upload all manuals in PDF format as email attachments. I have Manuals for ALL Polaris off-road vehicles...ATV, Ranger, and RZR. Let me know if I can help you.
Thanks!
Darren
IVE TRIED LETTING YOU KNOW FOR 2WEEKS NOW AND CANT GET A RESPONSE. I NEED A SEVICE MANUAL FOR A 2014 POLARIS RANGER 400
EMAIL ME A [email protected]
:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts