Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2021 Northstar Crew Ultimate. Dealer installed shifter plow/winch controls. When raising or lowering the plow the dash lights will go out intermittently, like it is too much draw on the circuit, but it only does it about half the time. Curious if anyone else has this going on.

Also, the ride command will drop out of plow mode randomly. Unrelated to the dash light issue, it loses its bluetooth connection at the same time. It will lose its bluetooth connection at least once almost every time I take it out, and sometimes does the reduced volume thing where I have to shut it off and restart it to get it back to normal. Unsure if these issues are connected. Everything is dealer installed, Should have taken it in while it was still relatively new but I didn't know about the plow mode issue and I wasn't sure if it was something with my phone but it is not. Has anybody else had these issues?

· Registered
2020 RANGER CREW - NORTHSTAR PREM.
29 Posts
mine does that too with the dash mounted factory winch in/out when lifting blade. i find it does better after its been running for awhile. and does it less since i switched to a 4 foot plow line instead of full spool of winch cable. will prob add second battery to ranger next year

1 - 3 of 3 Posts