Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great deal of the week. New 2007 Polaris Ranger 700 XP 4X4 OD Green. $8990 plus tax

·
Registered
635 Posts
Isn't that like almost 2000 off.. O0 O0 O0

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have one of the new Crew Cab Red Rangers in stock now. Won't last long. $10995 Call if your interested.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Deal for Feb. Brand new 2008 Ranger 2x4 for $5999. Several in stock, won't last long at this price.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Special deal of the month. 2008 Polaris 500 Sportsman HO for $4913 OTD. No other fees included.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Good googly moogly, I can't wait to move back to Bama, that s a smacking good deal..

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got a new shipment of RZRs in stock. Get em while they last.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Startin to get in a few RZR trades. Just got 2 in. One red and one green. Both are loaded with options, give me a call if your interested.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got a shipment of 2009 RZRs in. We have red ones in stock. Give me a call if you want one. Thanks.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They have red, green and camo for the RZR this year. We have the red and green in stock. Already sold one on Sat.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just got a truckload of 2009 Rangers in stock including the camo RZR.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I can't wait to see them up close. I don't know when my RZR will be done in service but I will be back shortly to check them out. Might bring the camera so I can put some pictures up on the site.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We got red, green, crews (green), camo (browning LE), RZR in camo. They all look great and the steering is amazing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
teamsos said:
We got red, green, crews (green), camo (browning LE), RZR in camo. They all look great and the steering is amazing.
hey guys, i am looking for a 2009 ranger le in sunset red, i was wondering if you guys have one or one on the way and what kind of price are we talking about. i think i talked to one of your salesmen last week on the phone and you didnt have one yet, but there is hope. i am getting anxious. thanks alot and you can email me @ jeffredmon at hotmail dot com or pm me and i will give you my cell thanks

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You got mail. :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts