·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a brand new 2007 700 XP OD Green 4X4. On sale now for $8990 plus tax

·
Registered
635 Posts
Having read this in another forum does that mean you have two at this price.. Just kidding. thanks for the offer that's a great deal..

·
Registered
49 Posts
Is Shoals Outdoor Sports going to have a site on here? I would like to know where they are located. I live in Kansas, and the dealers around here don't like to cut prices at all. I have an 07 700XP, and am going to get an 08 or 09, and would like to do some price checking. TIA.
Larry G.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hey, Larry

Watch the banner at the top of the screen and click on their link when the logo appears. Also under their screen name is a e-mail link. www.shoalsoutdoorsports.com ask for Robert Fretwell or Mark Donovan and tell them you found their site here. As for them having their own board they don't have a lot of time to keep up with it so they opted for the banner ad instead. Please pass the word around about their great pricing.

Josh

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the interest Larry. You can also access our website by clicking the link in my sig, send me an e-mail or call at 256-389-8150. New rebates on all Polaris.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hey Robert, I see one of your guy's just joined with the best Victory Motorcycle club going as well today, you guy's are what dealerships should be, nice work..

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. We try hard. I'm also a member of NATRA but don't ride a ton. I do a LOT of bass fishing.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Larry,

Left you a VM message. That red I quoted you was the Midnight red. Nothing planned on the power steering that I can find out.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is a deal you can't pass on. 2008 Polaris RZR used Green. Loaded w/options. Little over 13 hours and 165 miles, brush guards front and rear, rock slider nerf bars, light bar on front and windshield. Justtraded for it and it won't last long at $10900.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The green RZR is sold. Have a used red one w/big foot kit for $9490.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great deal of the week. Used 2007 Camo 700 XP w/windshield, soft top and brushguard for $7450. Many other new and used Rangers in-stock.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2009 RZR in red or green, $9995.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
New 2009 Ranger 700XP in green or red. $9295

·
Registered
27 Posts
teamsos said:
Here is a deal you can't pass on. 2008 Polaris RZR used Green. Loaded w/options. Little over 13 hours and 165 miles, brush guards front and rear, rock slider nerf bars, light bar on front and windshield. Justtraded for it and it won't last long at $10900.
Who would want to buy a RZR that won't last long. ;D

Captain Clive

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ahoy Captain Clive. That post was made last year and it didn't last long. smokin

1 - 19 of 19 Posts