Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to buy side mirrors for my Northstar HVAC crew. Wondering if anyone know which one I can buy that mounts to the frame with Polaris lock n ride doors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry I can't help you but wondering what you think of your Northstar crew?????
I am thinking hard on buying one. Any thoughts about pricing breaks on one???

Thank you very much!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I can't help you but wondering what you think of your Northstar crew?????
I am thinking hard on buying one. Any thoughts about pricing breaks on one???

Thank you very much!!!!

We are loving it. We have not used the air conditioning yet but I look forward to it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm looking at adding side mirrors to mine as well. I ordered a set of aftermarket jeep mirrors that I think I can mount to the front a pillar post by drilling and tapping a couple of holes and mounting them up high. They haven't come in yet so I'm not 100% sure on the fit. The air conditioning is great. I've had ours out with it being in the upper 90's and you stay nice and cool. It's too early to tell on reliability but I've had good luck with Polaris on a Ranger 800 we have had for 6 years so I am hopeful.

·
Super Moderator
1,876 Posts
Seismik makes some nice side mirrors for the profit cab. They mount to the side where the net plugs in. They
work great but not well with full doors. I remove mine during winter and put them back on when
spring comes around. Even Polaris has some mirrors in this design... The cost about 50 or so bucks a set.

https://www.amazon.com/Seizmik-Mirror-Polaris-Ranger-Pro-Fit/dp/B00DSGJ38I

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
. At ease to our Northstar crew. We love them. Got them on eBay. Had to get creative had to install them through the door but they work great

·
Registered
15 Posts
. At ease to our Northstar crew. We love them. Got them on eBay. Had to get creative had to install them through the door but they work great

Were you able to get one on the passenger door that you could see out of? The Jeep ones I got work great on the drivers door but I haven't figured out a way to mount the passenger side that will clear the door opening and still see it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I mounted seizmik pursuit mirrors on our 2018 Northstar Doors. You can do this by easily removing the plastic dart on the inside of the door. There is a square tubing right behind where this plastic dart is located. The dart to remove is near the front lower corner if the window of the door

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Definitely the Siezmek mirrors. You mount them to the outer door shell (1/2" hole, sorry) just ahead of the window on both sides. Both are visible from the driver's seat. They swing back when they hit a tree, and are lifetime warranty if you hit the tree hard!

I have them on 3 Rangers, 2010 800 with steel cab, 2013 900 and 2018 1000 with profit plastic PW doors. They all work great, and I use them a lot for plowing.

They look good and aren't in the way when you get out like the ROPS mounted mirrors.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Definitely the Siezmek mirrors. You mount them to the outer door shell (1/2" hole, sorry) just ahead of the window on both sides. Both are visible from the driver's seat. They swing back when they hit a tree, and are lifetime warranty if you hit the tree hard!

I have them on 3 Rangers, 2010 800 with steel cab, 2013 900 and 2018 1000 with profit plastic PW doors. They all work great, and I use them a lot for plowing.

They look good and aren't in the way when you get out like the ROPS mounted mirrors.
https://www.sidebysidestuff.com/pursuit-break-away-side--mirrors.html

Is this the ones you used?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I mounted seizmik pursuit mirrors on our 2018 Northstar Doors. You can do this by easily removing the plastic dart on the inside of the door. There is a square tubing right behind where this plastic dart is located. The dart to remove is near the front lower corner if the window of the door

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Did you just remove the screw and dart and use the opening for the dart to align a hole thru the outside door panel?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts