Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Crew 1000 Premium "Megatron"
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends,
I love having side mirrors on my machines, and I've been very happy with Maverick Advantage mirrors in the past, so I installed a set on Megatron, our 2020 Ranger Crew 1000 Premium. In my opinion they look like they could be factory equipment and they offer great visibility.

·
Registered
66 Posts
If I were you I would check eBay for some cool “Megatron” decals and maybe add something like that on hood above the ranger decal. Love the Megatron ride you got!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I were you I would check eBay for some cool “Megatron” decals and maybe add something like that on hood above the ranger decal. Love the Megatron ride you got!!
Thanks! And yes...absolutely need Megatron decals. Good thinking.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am t
Hello friends,
I love having side mirrors on my machines, and I've been very happy with Maverick Advantage mirrors in the past, so I installed a set on Megatron, our 2020 Ranger Crew 1000 Premium. In my opinion they look like they could be factory equipment and they offer great visibility.
I am trying to help a friend put side morrors on his 2020 xp 1000 northstar with doors. Do you have a Maverick part number for these mirrors? Thank you

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks ordered them today thanks again
Great! I hope they work well for you. Tip:
1. I had to tighten them up a LOT for them to stop moving in the wind at 35+ mph. But it worked.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the heads up . Did u have to use spacers on these?
Yes, I think I have several spacers on each side... just don’t remember how many, and I’m not near the machine right this second.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts