Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2019 polaris xp 1000 full cab....what are people running for side mounted rearview mirrors? I put a topper on the back with a rearview camera but would like to mount some side mirrors as well.

Thank you

·
Registered
2019 XP 1000 Northstar in blue.
5 Posts
I went a different direction. My doors will never be off so I went with the Seizmicks but bolted them direct to the existing attachment point in the door frame.
wS1RLS7ZSDKxZfOJno5%Lg.jpg
aRYyIwInQs+KeRGma5FwKQ.jpg
I5LeXE9FS2Oqa%XjbN%StQ.jpg
XfJ7KCC3Qd+UMajziSPhzQ.jpg
tezEE5zsROCy%oz3yU6Mzg.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
those look perfect, what style are they and did you have modify the mirror or the doors?

thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
2019 polaris xp 1000 full cab....what are people running for side mounted rearview mirrors? I put a topper on the back with a rearview camera but would like to mount some side mirrors as well.

Thank you

$12.00 Golf cart mirrors mounted to the doors.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have seizmik pursuit mirrors also. Lifetime guarantee.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nodrama43, Did you just drill thru the existing hole where the interior panel is attached? Did you add any reinforcement inside of the door or just bolt straight thru to the mirror. Looks like you ranger paint dried a different color.

·
Registered
2019 XP 1000 Northstar in blue.
5 Posts
those look perfect, what style are they and did you have modify the mirror or the doors?

thanks
Seizmicks (the aluminum ones not the plastic). All I did was drill a larger hole through the existing factory plastic push pin rivet hole. Inside the plastic is a supporting steel bracket that you drill through as well and then straight on out through the outside plastic panel. Nothing extra is required other than obtaining the correct thread and length bolt to put it together. The bolt supplied with the mirrors was too short.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i put the seizmick mirrors with the green and white side lights on our ranger northstar. mounted the same way and i ran the leadin wires along the inside of the door. used the adheasive wire clips but the adheasive wouldnt hold so i used the small plastic screws that came with the clips.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts