Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had a polaris blade put on my 2020 xp 1000. It has the push button for the blade angle put on it. There are 4 relays now under the hood, left right and up down. Thing is theres only left and right on the buttons so i have to use my wireless key fob to raise and lower the blade. Salesman said he was going to look into it. Any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an xp1000 and was having trouble with the key fob right when I needed the winch this fall pulling the docks.

I had them install a physical cable and hand control with like an eight foot cable . This now controls the winch as a backup but could be the plow lift and drop .

In fact I put the snow blade lift bracket on mine already and this is the solution I will go with now that I see your issue.

just put tracks on my North Star looks awesome hope this helps

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just had a polaris blade put on my 2020 xp 1000. It has the push button for the blade angle put on it. There are 4 relays now under the hood, left right and up down. Thing is theres only left and right on the buttons so i have to use my wireless key fob to raise and lower the blade. Salesman said he was going to look into it. Any input would be appreciated.
Yes, my Polaris 4500 winch came with a plug in wired remote so I just ordered a $10 blue backlit rocker switch on EBay and installed it on the switch panel on the dash. I saddled 3 wires from the rocker switch in parallel with the wiring going to the plug in wired remote behind the dash and it works like a charm. So much easier to operate the winch with your finger tip...it becomes automatic and you don’t even have to look!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts