Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry I didn’t get back to you before now but I am looking for complete doors. Something that will seal against the winter weather. I would also like to put an air conditioner in but I don’t have a lot of money to spend. Preferably under $2000 for the AC.

· Registered
302 Posts
Sorry I didn’t get back to you before now but I am looking for complete doors. Something that will seal against the winter weather. I would also like to put an air conditioner in but I don’t have a lot of money to spend. Preferably under $2000 for the AC.
mid recommend continuing to save and buy the quality OEM doors. Best money I spent yet Imo.

Attachments

· Registered
2022 Ranger XP1000 Crew
51 Posts
I’m hoping to find an AC unit with a 12 motor to spin the compressor.
There are plenty of 12v air conditioning units out there, but the issue is that they draw an insane amount of amperage that the stator and voltage regulator will not hold up to the electrical requirements for it. I've seen a couple people use RV air conditioning units and run a generator in the bed and ran ducting to the cab and one guy who modified his stator cover to add a pulley to run an auto style compressor and such, but the amount of work to make it work is challenging.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts