Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The final trip for the year will be September 3-7. We will be staying at the Nemo Guest Ranch again. Everyone is welcome. Just let me know so we can all meet up. Even if you can only ride for a couple of days, come along and join the fun.

http://www.nemoguestranch.com/
http://www.nemoguestranch.com/files/MapOfTheGrounds.jpg

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This was taken in the Black Hills of South Dakota just outside of Nemo. This area looks out over the town of Nemo. Here is a picture of Nemo from up on the overlook.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This was my first trip with my atv and your group. I haven't had that much fun in a very long time. I am looking forward to the next one, provided I am invited. (As the newbie, it was great not to have some weird hazing ritual for the new guy :2funny:) Thanks again 2005DMAX and blkh2obill for the great time, memories and for the great hospitality.

Rick

·
Registered
10 Posts
Howdy oneeye, I am glad you had a good time,it was great to have you along! You are automatically invited on any of our adventures.It is good to see you on the sight,talk later, blkh2obill

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oneeye said:
This was my first trip with my atv and your group. I haven't had that much fun in a very long time. I am looking forward to the next one, provided I am invited. (As the newbie, it was great not to have some weird hazing ritual for the new guy :2funny:) Thanks again 2005DMAX and blkh2obill for the great time, memories and for the great hospitality.

Rick
Now you need to get another machine and bring your wife along. It is always more enjoyable when you can spend time with a group of great friends. We usually plan the trips at least a month ahead of time, so everyone can get the neccessary time off. As Bill said, you are always welcome on our trips anytime.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts