Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

There are still some decent riding areas in and around Okeechobee and River Ranch for those of us that live in S. Florida. There is some riding in Miami, but I hear that it is more for 4 wheelers and huge water. I'm still trying to get locations for this area to post. I know of Bamboo and Mudfest. I think ALAG3 might know about mudfest. I will post as I find directions if anyone is interested.

Chuckster

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hey and welcome to Polaris Ranger Forum. Feel free to post up pictures, riding events and etc. If you see something that you would like added to the site let me know. Glad to have you here.

Josh

·
Registered
345 Posts
Dragonzsled,
Where are you located? You are right about mudfest being in Okeechobee. It is on SR 70 just east of Okeechobee city, on the north side of the road. I have also ridden many times at the Prairie in Okeechobee and recently bought property in River Ranch (which is excellent riding). I also hear there is a new place opening in Okeechobee soon, with their first event sometime in March. I'll do a little research and see if I can find the name. I cannot remember it off the top of my head.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Okay, did a little quick research....

The new place is called Monster Bog and is close to Mudfest on SR 70. Their website is www.monsterbog.com

Mudfest website is http://www.stroid.net/index.htm

River Ranch website is www.rrpoa.net You can find even more information about RR at mjlands.com

There is also L-cross in Okeechobee on Hwy 78, 12 miles west of Okeechobee. Their website is http://www.l-cross.com/index2.html

I have been to Mudfest and River Ranch, and have friends who have been to L-cross, so if anyone has any questions, please feel free to post them!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Adam,

I'm in West Palm Beach, Belvedere and Haverhill area. I know about the places you mentioned, except for Mudbog. Will have to check that out. I have property in the prairie and there is a place called Plant Bamboo, Straight out SR710(Beeline) past indiantown to SR714. Turn right and go about a mile and look for 2 American Flags on the left. Was supposed to go there today but my other half got sick :'(. I will let you know the when the next trip is planned if you want to join in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts