Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in tennessee and was talking to codeblue about a motorcycle forum and he hooked me up with this site. just got atv and looks like you all may have some ridin ideas

·
Registered
143 Posts
Our sales manager lives in your area. We have a ride scheduled for West Point next month, come on out. If you look at the topic of St. Jude ride in West Point, we are cooking out.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
rachelsdad76 said:
I am in tennessee and was talking to codeblue about a motorcycle forum and he hooked me up with this site. just got atv and looks like you all may have some ridin ideas
Glad to have you. My wife is from Loretto, TN and if you know anyof the Walters then you know her family. The owner of Chubs Auto Sales is my wifes dad. But for the most part you live close to the best know riding in North Alabama and Lower, TN . Westpoint offers 5,000 acres of riding. I spent my day there today handing out Charity Ride Flyers. We are putting on a St. Judes Charity Ride April 19th and 20th . Free food and drinks on Saturday. Possibly some doors prizes and maybe a live band.

Josh

·
Registered
635 Posts
Cool beans, just got back from our day of play, good to see you made it..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts