Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Northstar
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there something I can buy to calibrate the speedo and odometer with the addition of tracks? Links please. I tried a search on the internet. Nothing.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger 570 Full Size Crew, OEM top, aftermarket front and rear windshields, Maxxis Ceros tires.
37 Posts
If you will switch back and forth from tracks to tires you might consider loading a speed app on your smart phone or using an inexpensive automotive type gps. That way you don't have to go back and forth. If tracks are permanent you could do the same but I understand the desire to have your oem instrumentation accurate.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Northstar
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you will switch back and forth from tracks to tires you might consider loading a speed app on your smart phone or using an inexpensive automotive type gps. That way you don't have to go back and forth. If tracks are permanent you could do the same but I understand the desire to have your oem instrumentation accurate.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
It’s a fairly large difference in distance covered with tracks compared to tires. Can am has a unit that plugs into the cluster that corrects the speed and odometer. I was hoping Polaris had something. Doesn’t look like it.

·
Registered
2020 RANGER CREW - NORTHSTAR PREM.
13 Posts
this was something i had not even considered, but makes total sense.
Worth it for this reason alone

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Northstar
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Something seriously wrong. 139usd to ship a $120 part! Seems very high considering they are 800 km from me
8A7AA4D5-29C9-4E8C-9A3C-86FC454CDA59.png

·
Registered
2020 RANGER CREW - NORTHSTAR PREM.
13 Posts
I would message them directly, and see what they can do. thats nuts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts