Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered in early November and received in early February. Excellent timing as the cold snap hit soon after. Took me 2 1/2 - 3 hours to install. Passinger door fits perfectly, driver's side still needs adjustment. Like the seal on the door and the protected window storage. Not a fan of the interior door knob but have gotten used to it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Took me about 3 hours to install. Took my time since you actually burn and cut holes for door handle and hinges and didn't want to goof up on that. I chose Spikes due to the doors have the seal mounted to the door so when removed they're not wearing out. Also like the window storage pouch with a magnetic closure and the covered interior which gives a nice finished look and maybe a bit more insulation and strength. I was concerned about the interior door release being too small but that hasn't been a problem at all. Now the only thing I have to worry about is to make sure I park with the wind to my back. If the wind gets ahold of it something is going to bend! In the last two weeks the doors have worked great from -29 to 60 degrees.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts