Polaris Ranger Forum banner

Spring is coming

5K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  GPER 
#1 ·
Had 43 degrees here yesterday, and is supposed to be mid 40's again today. After having the below zero temps, 40 degrees above is T shirt weather.

#6 ·
Sunday was 75* and nice...Monday was t-storms and heavy rain.....tuesday was snow showers and cold....today was nice, about 70*....tomorrow supposed to be in the 50's...tomorrow night into friday night........SNOW ..maybe up to 6 inches:crazy2: :crazy2:

around here...wait 30 inutes and the weather will change :-\

#9 ·
It sure would be nice if EVERYONE would go into their profile and post where they are from so we all can see like in the bottom left of my posts.

And just as a side note, that double nickle will be changing soon so as a friendly reminder " I like RZR Stuff " for Bday gifts! :2funny:

I still have a foot of snow on the ground and more possibly this weekend. It is very nice today and should get to 50 but down below freezing every night so spring will get here slower then most parts.

Gary

#10 ·
Look who is talking Gary, you missed my birthday on March 5. Oh wait, it must be 3 day shipping from NY :angel: Maybe it will show up tomorrow. ^-^

#12 ·
2005DMAX said:
Look who is talking Gary, you missed my birthday on March 5. Oh wait, it must be 3 day shipping from NY :angel: Maybe it will show up tomorrow. ^-^
Sorry DMAX, I've never been good at remembering even my own B Day so don't hold your breath. :)

Nice to have a little friendly humor though!

Happy BD BTW!

I know exactly what you are saying GPER, we are getting pounded right now with between 2 & 5 inches of rain forcast for here and it will all depend upon the O/S temps if it remains rain or turns to snow/ice. I'm hoping it gets cold because we have 18 inches of snow on the ground now and 5 inches of rain melting 18 inches of snow will equal serious floods. It is 35 right now at 9:30 and pouring rain :'(

Gary

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.