Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Polaris ranger 1000 premium
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is in wrong place, new here. I want to replace the springs and shocks on my 2020 Polaris ranger 1000 premium. Would like a softer smoother ride. Can I install the longer xp1000 shocks? Will it make my ranger sit higher

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok I see no one wants to answer. How about suggestions on what aftermarket parts to use

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been looking on the web and this site for a little bit more comfort. Information I gathered from this site to address performance issues about RVS for my performance side of things has been excellent with no issues. I have been looking for the same comfort products for those long rides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
Elka stage 2 shocks will make a vast improvement. Custom Built Tailored to you riding style and amount of accessories you have on your machine. Not cheap. But if you bought new stock shocks and springs, it would run $1200 . So really not that bad.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$1520 for stage 2, $2050 for stage 3. Plus tax and shipping. Out of my price range but thank you

·
Registered
81 Posts
Well, it's hard to beat the stock shocks for low speed cruising around. They work quite well for that. Too high of tire pressure or lift kits that move the shocks out at the top can make the ride rougher. In stock form they actually ride pretty darn good.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No lifts, tires actually under inflated trying to soften ride. Spring set on lowest setting. This thing new, all stock

·
Registered
2018 OBS Ranger 1000 Crew
39 Posts
Just curious but what other machines have you ridden? I only ask because I don’t know that many will be as smooth as a stock Polaris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts