Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am saving up to get a ssv works wp-ou4 which is the 4 speaker overhead. I am wondering if this thing has any bass I will be saving up for the subwoofer but I want to know If the stock system has any bass

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'll give you an honest answer...........For what they want for their stuff you could build a custom system for three machines. Way over-priced.IMO

·
Registered
442 Posts
Call Greg at SSV works. I'm kind of a minimalist on the bling so I have none of their products but I've ridden with him, he's a good guy, he'll give you an honest answer. I've seen lots of their products and, while they do cost more, they are good quality. If you're looking for el cheapo stuff they may not be the right place to look. They sell good stuff and word is they're great to deal with.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Call Greg at SSV works. I'm kind of a minimalist on the bling so I have none of their products but I've ridden with him, he's a good guy, he'll give you an honest answer. I've seen lots of their products and, while they do cost more, they are good quality. If you're looking for el cheapo stuff they may not be the right place to look. They sell good stuff and word is they're great to deal with.

Hey Slacker,
Thanks for the kind words. You are no slacker in my book.

While there may be cheaper alternatives to an SSV Works product, I challenge you to find products that are 100% designed for a SxS with the kind of weather proof durability and quality at any price level.

We design our products with high quality materials that hold up to the type of abuse that a SxS delivers.

The SSV Works weather proof overhead systems are 100% self contained with 2-4 speakers, 4x50 amplifier, Ipod/Iphone, MP3 locker, LED dome light and FM tuner. These overhead systems fit like a glove, look stock and deliver great sound with a very simple installation.

We also pride ourselves on offering the best customer service possible and stand behind our customers 100%. We are powersports enthusiasts that are in the dunes, in the mud and on the forums just like you.

There is a reason SSV Works is an OE supplier to companies like Polaris and Yamaha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts