Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Here's what I use. No it doesn't have all the bling like the camera , Bluetooth,app connectablity, weather band and such like the TNT, it's a simple great sounding bullet proof am fm stereo with less to go wrong. It intrgrates with the dash well and I really didn't need the two extra cupholders anyway...oh yeah.. it's a lot less expensive too!

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's what I use. No it doesn't have all the bling like the camera , Bluetooth,app connectablity, weather band and such like the TNT, it's a simple great sounding bullet proof am fm stereo with less to go wrong. It intrgrates with the dash well and I really didn't need the two extra cupholders anyway...oh yeah.. it's a lot less expensive too!

I really don’t want to loose the cup holders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Where did you get those switches?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I ordered the one I linked today. It should be in Friday. I’ll post up a video when I get it done.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have this one as well. I am having trouble with it holding the stored stations. Have you had this issue?

I just ordered it yesterday. I’ll know Saturday hopefully. It’s supposed to deliver Friday.

How’s the sound on it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
A buddy of mine has the TNT with backup camera... nothing but problems with camera, and not holding preset stations. That's why I opted for the MB Quart, keep it simple

·
Registered
24 Posts
I put a standard car stereo I had laying around in. Used an under dash mount for classic cars ($12) and mounted it to the bottom side of the Polaris poly roof using tabs that were already in place. Hooked it up to 2 Boss Wake tower speakers ($75) I got on amazon and mounted them to the back of the roll cage using L brackets from ace hardware ($8). Got lots of compliments on it and the whole setup was under $100. I had to rerun the power wire to the the pulse bar under the hood after initial install because I was losing presets and eq setting when the key was off. After some research I found out the roof pulse bar does not have a constant hot even tho polaris doesn't disclose that anywhere when you're buying it. Needless to say I wasnt thrilled about that part but all it cost me was some time.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got it in today. Took about 4 hours to install by myself. Could probably do it in 2-1/2 now that I’ve done it. Sound is great and plenty loud.

I broke to video cable trying to pull it to the back. Not sure where to get a new cable.

My presets are working so far.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I haven’t lost any stations on mine since I installed it.

Did you run the camera to the back? If so, how did you run the wire? I broke the wire trying to pull it to the back. They sent me a new one for free but I haven’t tried to install it yet.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts