Polaris Ranger Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I haven’t lost any stations on mine since I installed it.

Did you run the camera to the back? If so, how did you run the wire? I broke the wire trying to pull it to the back. They sent me a new one for free but I haven’t tried to install it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't install the camera. On my system I would probably need an extra screen.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here's what I use. No it doesn't have all the bling like the camera , Bluetooth,app connectablity, weather band and such like the TNT, it's a simple great sounding bullet proof am fm stereo with less to go wrong. It intrgrates with the dash well and I really didn't need the two extra cupholders anyway...oh yeah.. it's a lot less expensive too!
This is the same system I installed. Can you post a picture of your power block? I understand the Yellow wire is the one that helps store the station somehow.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here's what I use. No it doesn't have all the bling like the camera , Bluetooth,app connectablity, weather band and such like the TNT, it's a simple great sounding bullet proof am fm stereo with less to go wrong. It intrgrates with the dash well and I really didn't need the two extra cupholders anyway...oh yeah.. it's a lot less expensive too!
I think this may be the same audio system I was looking at. How difficult was this to install? If I get a new Ranger, I was thinking about adding something like this fairly soon after purchase.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I hooked my backup camera today. It won’t come on when I put it in reverse. It’ll come on if I push the camera button. Any ideas? I checked all my connections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 26 of 26 Posts