Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please welcome Harold Hunt @ Super ATV's. He sells a lot on e-bay and has some really good prices on lift kits, a-arms, wheel spacers, bumpers and more. This is a link to his e-bay site until I get more information and his Logo up. If you have used his products or services please respond below.

http://stores.ebay.com/Super-ATVs and his website is www.superatv.com Please let him know that you seen his ad on Polaris Ranger Forum.

Josh

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just received my order from Super ATV's consisting of the Extreme front and rear bumpers, side guards and nerf bars. This stuff looks very much like the Polaris offerings but at a much better price point. I will report on the install as I go....should start today.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good and we always enjoy pictures. Please start a new topic in this section, this will help our sponsors out when members are looking for accessories. Feel free to post them in the Photo Section as well.

Josh

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have dealt with Harold recently and have NO complaints!! Good to see someone I know here Harold!!

Mark

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes Harold is a all around good guy. If you have problems I am sure he will fix it. I have had to be away this week and when I get home I will have a product list up for him.

Josh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts