Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello and Thank You for sponsoring our website. This forum is open to Vendors only if you have any questions or thoughts about our website, etc.

- Flyer

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hello and Thank You for sponsoring our website. This forum is open to Vendors only if you have any questions or thoughts about our website, etc.

- Flyer
Thanks for opening up a private area for Vendors connecting with the Admins/VS.

If you don't mind, I do have some suggestions that may encourage more Vendors/sign-ups that would also help us promote our monthly deals.

We are a vendor on a majority of your Polaris Forums and also many others. I have found sponsored deals/ rotating banners for vendors to help convert sales or specials going on that month. Maybe VS could incorporate this near the top of forum or somewhere seen by visitors and members.

Other than that, I have no complaints. Just would like to see our marketing dollars going that extra mile.

·
Administrator
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for reaching out to us in this forum. I will pass that along. I believe there are rotating banners already, but it may be different from what you are describing.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks for reaching out to us in this forum. I will pass that along. I believe there are rotating banners already, but it may be different from what you are describing.
Yes, what I am referring to is a rotation banner (x amount of impressions per month) included within our Vendor package.

·
Premium Member
1,848 Posts
Hey Zach, welcome aboard. I have visited your web site many times, and am happy to have access to your resources. Hope I don't need them, but glad they are there.

I was wondering if you also run a service dept @ your location. We could use some help on this forum with someone that has experience trouble shooting problems with polaris products. It could help you too because that would put you 1st in line on the resolution of certain tech problems. After figuring out what part may be needed to fix a problem, you can also provide it.

Just saying, we do lack advanced techs on this forum who have seen that, and done that.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey Zach, welcome aboard. I have visited your web site many times, and am happy to have access to your resources. Hope I don't need them, but glad they are there.

I was wondering if you also run a service dept @ your location. We could use some help on this forum with someone that has experience trouble shooting problems with polaris products. It could help you too because that would put you 1st in line on the resolution of certain tech problems. After figuring out what part may be needed to fix a problem, you can also provide it.

Just saying, we do lack advanced techs on this forum who have seen that, and done that.
Our website will be going through some major re-developing after black friday / cyber monday as that is our busiest time of the year. So stay tuned for a more friendly version that will get you to your oem parts even faster.

We do run a service department at our dealership in Richmond, MI however i myself am not tech savvy. I control more of the marketing end for FixMyToys which is the retail side of things. I will help out as best as I can, but I am able to find what people are looking for if they even give me a picture of a particular part with a machine model number.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts