Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed some lights. The supplied switch is smaller than the opening in the dash. After some looking they do make a adapter but looks like everyone is out of stock. It’s a long shot but does anybody have a spare they might be willing to sell? 2021 ranger trail boss.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Halfa......Google it....put in the brand of switch...there will be numerous options I'm sure.....good luck!
Installed some lights. The supplied switch is smaller than the opening in the dash. After some looking they do make a adapter but looks like everyone is out of stock. It’s a long shot but does anybody have a spare they might be willing to sell? 2021 ranger trail boss.
You can also wrap the switch with electrical tape to fill the void. Electrical friction tape works the best.
As a temporary fix you can wrap the switch with electrical tap to take up the void. Electrical Friction tape works well for this fix.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can also wrap the switch with electrical tape to fill the void. Electrical friction tape works the best.

As a temporary fix you can wrap the switch with electrical tap to take up the void. Electrical Friction tape works well for this fix.
Thank you for the idea. That’s what I will do till they come back in stock.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently purchased a light switch from everythingpolarisranger.com. It fit perfectly in the available in-dash switch knock-out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts