Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Only one question, does your wife have any sisters that aren't married? JK. Nice ride. I really like those flames. I have been contemplating putting those on my RZR.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no all married / i wasnt for sure if i liked them but after they were on they looked okay. what do you think about the top.

·
Registered
507 Posts
That top is nice. Is it the Polaris hard top? I would like to put lights on top of mine, but if I do, it won't fit in my enclosed trailer :tickedoff:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Nice ride, I to just got another one, full gen3 I guess, born on date of 3/18

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I like that top better then the Polaris one! WHo sells it?

Gary

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you can buy the top from atv direct in martin ky. when you call ask for wesely he is one of the owners tell him teddy cook told you about it and he will give you a better price than is posted on the web site.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
No Offence intended but the only thing I can find at the web site is $1295 and I sure hope they need to do some updating or I need to learn how to navigate to find the top you have.

Gary

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
like i said if you call you get a better deal. maybe not what you want to pay but i did and dont regret it at all. add up everything it has then add the polaris top. not a big difference. but anyway it works for me.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Wish they sold just the top alone. The lights and stereo are probably 80% of the cost and I already have a stereo and the lights would be torn off quick on these trails I ride.

The Polaris Sport top/hard top is good but I just don't like how they cut it in. If you ride in rain or snow allot of it ends up on you where it looks like your top would give better protection there.

Think I paid $199 or $149 for it, can't remember.

No argument here if you can use the lights and stereo.

Gary

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice setup and nice top. $1295 would sound high if it was the top only, but that the price for the whole package. Comparing that to the other vendors packages that price is in the ball park.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts