Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bring it on fellow texans. Stop by and say hello and state your ride.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I know there are lots of sweet rides down your way and endless places to ride so get the word out so we can see some of them here.
I'm expecting this chapter to be one of the most active once the word gets out and I have seen some really tricked out machines from your area.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Great to have you here and don't be affraid to post what town your in as I have heard Texas is a pretty big state!

Post some pics of your rides as we tend to be a visually stimulated crew and Show-Offs are welcome here! ;D

·
Registered
167 Posts
anybody know of places to ride in houston? ive heard of some big atv club that goes out almost every weekend they were on the news once but i cant find them online

·
Registered
31 Posts
There's a lot of big groups that ride a lot in this area.

http://texasquads.org/SMF/index.php
http://www.texasatvs.com/
Triangle ATV

I ride with txquads and texasatvs. Most of them ride quads but there are a lot of side x sides as well. As far as places to ride,

Crosby
General Sam's
Spring Creek
Soggy Bottoms

Hope this helps

·
Registered
11 Posts
Channelview near the infamous HWY 90. Sometimes by boat sometimes by Ranger :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I could really post some "proof" pics from some of our "outings" but I don't think the mods will be happy! ;)

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
The Mods will be fine with pics you post as long as you keep in mind this is a family friendly site and there are woman and children watching.

If you think your photos may be questionable then they probably are!

You can always PM Josh or one of the Mods and get a ruling before you post something just to be safe.

Our goal here is to NOT interfere with much of anything but to keep it clean and friendly for ALL! :police:

Gary

·
Registered
11 Posts
I wouldn't post anything inappropriate. I was just joking in regards to the last comment/question. It does get a little crazy down here in Tx sometimes though! :)
I'm pg13 :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
outcast that is one nice rig. where do you ride here in our hometown? have you ever been out to addicks? my friends go mudding in their trucks out there all the time but ive never been

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is my first post on this sight and I look forward to seeing what everyone has to say. I am from east Texas and love to fish and ride. I own a 2009 Polaris RZR. It has 3"upper and 2"lower lift with high lift springs giving me 15.5" rear/ 16 1/4" front w/30" mudzillas and snorkels. Since buying the RZR i have been really impressed with the machines performance both in and out of the mud. I am a family man I spend almost all free time playing with my boys and aggravating my poor little wife.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all I live in the Ft Hood area but am always looking for a good ride. Let me know what you know and I will do the same.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts