Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Vern for his prompt & courteous service. The lift and tire/wheel/spacer project turned out well.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is the only photo out of the 10 I took this morning that would post. It kept telling me that file size was to large.
This photo posting stuff is new to me. I tried using the photobucket route, but once I got to the image selection part and selected the img code I had trouble with the paste and post part. So the one pic of front strut came right from HP Image Zone. I don't know how I even got that one to post.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, I think maybe I'm starting to figure this out. Does a guy have to select the img code for every pic. he wants to post and do they each have to be check marked individually. One photo per post? File size must not be an issue if taken from HP ImageZone to Photobucket? This is the first time I've ever posted pics. on a web site so please forgive my rambling. :-\

·
Registered
635 Posts
instead of a separate post for each pic,first open your post here and open Photobucket in another window so its fast, then just copy and paste the photobucket link (picture), then click enter on your key board to a new line and add a second link (picture)

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
WinnebagoWarrior said:
Ok, I think maybe I'm starting to figure this out. Does a guy have to select the img code for every pic. he wants to post and do they each have to be check marked individually. One photo per post? File size must not be an issue if taken from HP ImageZone to Photobucket? This is the first time I've ever posted pics. on a web site so please forgive my rambling. :-\
Yes for every link you have to select the image code. However in photobucket they do it for you. I did a write up on using photobucket. Let me know if it helps you. http://polarisrangerforum.com/index.php?topic=172.0

·
Registered
635 Posts
Crap after all that I forgot to say,,,,,,,,, Dang sharp rig Bro. every four years or so I make it back to see my family just north of Eau Claire, next time I'll let y'all know so we can ride..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Josh, yes I did see your post on "posting photos". If I had'nt I would have never gotten them posted. It took me a little bit to get through paste and post part ,
but your write-up helped a lot.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Code Blue, Thank You for the compliment. Where abouts does your family live? My wife has family around the Eau Claire area. Elk Mound, Rice Lake and Menomonie.

·
Registered
167 Posts
man that thing looks awesome. i dont know how to deal with the photo posting thing either it told me my images were too larger also so i always just use imageshack its really fast and easy. what lift/tire/wheel combo do you have?

·
Registered
635 Posts
WinnebagoWarrior said:
Code Blue, Thank You for the compliment. Where abouts does your family live? My wife has family around the Eau Claire area. Elk Mound, Rice Lake and Menomonie.
Holcombe, just north of Cornell, and just south of Ladysmith..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks, The lift is a 3" Extreme Products, 29.5" Swamplites, Black Vision Bruiser wheels, 1" aluminum spacers on the front and for now a pair of 1.5" Durablue spacers on the rear. I had the Durablues laying around from another project so I put them on. Will probably see if Fox Valley ATV Products can get me a set of 1.5" or 2" aluminum spacers for the rear. The front tires still rub just a bit at full lock and under compression. Also had to remove Polaris nerf bars. Those I can modify to fit later,also have a set of Ranger HD springs on order from dealer to help the front a little.The Glacier HD plow will probably tax the front end a little more then I would like. Will probably get a clutch kit soon and see how long the front axles last. I ran this same size lift and tire on an 800 Sportsman and never broke anything.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts