Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAD A DEAL TRADE IT BUT AFTER GETTING LAID OFF TODAY I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SELL IT OUTRIGHT. IT IS LISTED ON EBAY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320238226941&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011

·
Registered
635 Posts
Wow that sucks I hope all works out for ya.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
We will hear alot more of these stories before this is over!

My brother sells Toyotas and says business is way off from the same time last year and that only people who absolutely have to have a new car are buying. Small gas friendly cars are keeping them above water and the top of the line stuff for the wealthy are doing OK but mid line stuff is dead.

Wifes place of business is ready to slam the doors shut any day because they can't afford to heat the building and the customers can't afford to come in.

At first people said oil prices going up are not that big of a deal and just look at what they pay for gas in the UK and other countries.

What most fail to realize is when oil goes up it cost the farmer more to plow and harvest his fields so corn and wheat have to go up along with milk, eggs ------and then the truckers who carry it have to raise their price and pretty soon every thing you buy is costing alot more while your employer is saying there is no money for raises this year because the costs are so hi and business is down because people are not buying.

This entire world runs on oil and the middle east has us bent right over a barrell!

Gary

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well said gary. that is exactly why the company i worked for is downsizing. they haul freight for target and lowes. one of my main jobs was to handle the fuel and we wre spending roughly $125,000 a week in fuel just on our yard not counting the trucks that had to fuel on the road. anyway i hopefully got a good to going with big red on the highlifter forum to sell it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts