Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my brother has :-X stoped talking to me :-X due to my Father. You see I have a 08 Browning XP, and my brother has an 07 Prowler. My Father who as an Artic Cat 500, decided that the Side by Side is much more suited for what he does.(filling up corn feeders and ridding the grand kids) To make a Long story short, I was trying to pushing him into the 500 Ranger and my Brother was pimping the Prowler. After much debate and letting our Father test drive them both, Dad decided on the Prowler and planned on going the next day to buy it. However as he was driving down the Highway, (for unknown reasions)he took a right instead of a left and the next thing I know, he came home with a 08 XP Turbo Silver with a Poly top, Windshield, Waren 4000 winch, front brushguard and front side brush guards. When my Brother came over and saw this, he blamed me and accused me of Brain Washing him. All I could do was smile and tell him that the Force was with him. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
635 Posts
What a great story, the best part is now y'all will have room for your brother to ride in comfort while you dragging his Prowler out of the woods, tell your Dad I like his choice..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Great story---- I also pondered on which sidexside to buy, started out researching owners comments and decided the prowler just didn't have dealer support or enough sales and quickly scratched it off the list. The yamaha by far has the largest amount of aftermarket products available and great dealer support. The two things that I just didn't like for my application, was the center console and no EFI. The Polaris had great dealer support, an open bench seat for access from either side and EFI just to name a few. The biggest downfall for Polaris is the dealer cost of all the accessories, aftermarket companies are out there and have some great products. The Rangers are very rugged and dependable machines.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He said it was the bench seat and the bigger cargo box.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My dads new toy.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Wow what a looker. We went to check out the Rhinos and all they had were the Rangers. We bought the Ranger as well.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good thing, or else we'd would have been making fun of your Hippo. oops I mean Rino.

I've got some friends who ride the Rino's, and my brother has the Prowler. To tell the truth, Im impressed with the Prowler. As for the Rino. Well it seems more like it was built for 100% playing. I like to play to, but I've also got work to do and I like to hunt.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts