Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a new side-by-side, I have a Polaris 570 Sportsman and I like it, I was thinking about getting the 800 tracker, but a lot of reviews AR about how nobody can get their serviced.
So I'm looking at the Polaris 570, I'm not a "MUDDER" or even a hard Trail charger, I just Cruise around my Lake house and take some small easy Trails Lakeside to enjoy, and I will also be using it to launch my Sea-Doo at my lake house. Any thoughts or comments,, how do you like yours, any problems I should look for, and I'm looking for a aftermarket winch, because I can't see me paying over $600 for a Polaris winch, any suggestions for Aftermarket accessories and/ or modifications, any information would be greatly appreciate it,

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just took delivery of mine 9/22. So far, it's been great. Pros: Easy to work on, Inexpensive, Good dealer network, Fun to drive/hoon, Easy to Mod. Cons: It seems to be kind of a bastard child of a Ranger 500 and a Fullsize. Most info I find online is on either the 500/570 Midsize or Ranger XP etc. So, some mods and wiring tend to be a little harder to figure out. In all, I wouldn't change much, though. I added "mudflaps" to keep mud from under the seats, work lights on the side and rear, and a Kicker PowerBar. Winch wise, I was looking at Champion or Orcish. Cheap, but will be used for light duty farm/forestry work. I plan on installing the KFI front receiver hitch and KFI Multi Mount.
Plant Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Vendor
468 Posts
I am looking for a new side-by-side, I have a Polaris 570 Sportsman and I like it, I was thinking about getting the 800 tracker, but a lot of reviews AR about how nobody can get their serviced.
So I'm looking at the Polaris 570, I'm not a "MUDDER" or even a hard Trail charger, I just Cruise around my Lake house and take some small easy Trails Lakeside to enjoy, and I will also be using it to launch my Sea-Doo at my lake house. Any thoughts or comments,, how do you like yours, any problems I should look for, and I'm looking for a aftermarket winch, because I can't see me paying over $600 for a Polaris winch, any suggestions for Aftermarket accessories and/ or modifications, any information would be greatly appreciate it,
I've got all kinds of goodies for you buddy. Check out our website or give us a call at 855-743-3427. You can also get a discount from me here on the forum for being a participating member.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just took delivery of mine 9/22. So far, it's been great. Pros: Easy to work on, Inexpensive, Good dealer network, Fun to drive/hoon, Easy to Mod. Cons: It seems to be kind of a bastard child of a Ranger 500 and a Fullsize. Most info I find online is on either the 500/570 Midsize or Ranger XP etc. So, some mods and wiring tend to be a little harder to figure out. In all, I wouldn't change much, though. I added "mudflaps" to keep mud from under the seats, work lights on the side and rear, and a Kicker PowerBar. Winch wise, I was looking at Champion or Orcish. Cheap, but will be used for light duty farm/forestry work. I plan on installing the KFI front receiver hitch and KFI Multi Mount. View attachment 26079
Hey thanks so much, I think I will go ahead and put my order in, and when I get it I'll be reaching out to you, have fun with yours

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got all kinds of goodies for you buddy. Check out our website or give us a call at 855-743-3427. You can also get a discount from me here on the forum for being a participating member.
Thank you I think I will order one, I want it I get it I will be reaching out to you

·
Registered
5 Posts
I might reach out, too!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts