Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of days a go, I posted in the South Chapter that I was in markett for a 6x12 trailer "new or used" to haul my Ranger XP on. A few members offered some help, and other advise. One member, "CMDEPDOG" sent me a message, that his family owned a trailer place, and that he could hook me up. To day I called and spoke with him, and I must admit he was very helpful on the price. However it didn't take long to realize that we lived about 4 - 4.5 hours apart, and that the gas money down there and back would eat up my savings he was giving me. I am sorry to say that I didnt buy from him. I would however like to extend my thanks to him for his kindness. This is why I enjoy this forum, and this is one reasion why I belive that it was started.

P.S. There area no type o's in this post, they are simply miss spelled words. :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

·
Registered
635 Posts
88,000 people watched (live stadium count)LSU stomp out that Bucked eye, surely one of them could pull it back for you, dang a 4 hour trip is just one more excuse for me to investigate new riding area's, good luck with your search..

·
Registered
345 Posts
That is a benefit of being a member of a forum...the networking possibilities O0

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Up here where I am it seems like everything is a 4 hour road trip! I do have a trailer place not too far from me but he gets some pretty steep prices for what you are seeking.

When I lived in Florida a guy a couple of streets over from me had a nice back yard welding shop and would build any trailer you needed and quite reasonable. I bought a couple different ones from him and couldn't possibly have found better built ones for his prices at any dealer.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I TRY TO HELP WHEN I CAN BUT I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THE 4 HOUR DRIVE LOL BUT IF ANYONE NEED A TRAILER I AM MORE THEN HAPPY TO HELP THEM OUT THAT IS WHAT MAKES A GREAT FORUM AND THANKS OTTERBOB FOR THE KIND WORDS O0 NOW WHEN HUNTING IS DONE WE NEED TO GO RIDING O0

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't know where your from, But I found a good deal in Bastrop, Louisiana

·
Registered
635 Posts
OtterBob said:
Don't know where your from, But I found a good deal in Bastrop, Louisiana
I think he's from just up the street,,, in NY.. bbbbbwwwwwaaaaaaa Just kidding he's in West Monroe..

·
Registered
181 Posts
I am also in need of a 6 x 12 or 10 trailer but I was in La. once and I know I can not afford to come down there for a trailer!! Now if there were Fried Oysters of Alligator or Gulf Shrimp involved it would be a ROAD TRIP :2funny: :2funny:

Mark

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I live in the north part of Louisiana. Cant do anything about the seafood, but I do Grill a mean Deer Steak. Just give me a :smiley6600:24 :smiley6600: hour notice to soakem.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I purchased my 6x12 with a folding gate for 750.00 tax and all. They was overstocked and it was last years but still new. I live in Athens, AL I use Lawrimoretrailer.com . I have purchased 2 trailers from them and they are top quality. I am sure you are 4 hours from me as well.

·
Registered
181 Posts
CMDEPDOG, and OtterBob, Thanks for the invites, I will remember it. The only thing is this time when I come I am not going to New Orleans, just Baton Rouge and other places. I got lost in New Orleans 3 times in one day and I drove about 1900 miles on that trip in 5 days on that was only time I was lost!!!!!

Mark

·
Registered
111 Posts
Kinda lucky where I am in SW Arkansas....lots of places handle the Big Tex brand and another, can't remember the name, with a little mark up, but these trailers are made in Mt Pleasant, Texas, just about 2 1/2 hrs west of here, and I am in Texarkana, every 2 weeks, so it's just a short drive to the factory....and those folks made some dandy trlr's !!!!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
It's all about the shrimp poboys for me I just couldn't get enough of them..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts