Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Josh, could you send me the install instructions for the tilt wheel. I want to buy another Ranger, but was holding out for an 09, hopeing they would come with the tilt wheel and power steering, but I hate to wait that long, and I may not!
BTW, I never did receive those goggles you said I won. Thanks,

Larry G.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hey, Larry

I was not doing the goggle give away. I will mention it to Bigdog800efi. Also I don't have the install instructions on the computer. I will scan some in and send them to you.

Josh

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot Josh,
That looks pretty complicated for this old codger! A few years ago I would have tried it. I'll just wait and hope the 09 will have it.
Sorry to bother you.

Larry G.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hey Larry G . 8 bolts remove the dash, 1 bolt removes the steering wheel and shaft, cut a portion of the factory steering housing off, and drill a few holes. It isn't that hard..... You might see what the dealership in your area would charge to put one on. If you was around I could do it for 60.00

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. If I get a new 08 or 09, it will probably be from Motor Sports Super Store, so I'll be in your area.
Can you get and install a power steering set up?
Larry G.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Larry said:
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. If I get a new 08 or 09, it will probably be from Motor Sports Super Store, so I'll be in your area.
Can you get and install a power steering set up?
Larry G.
Yes I can. Let me know when you would need one and I can get one and have it ready. If we could plan it on the weekend that would be great.

Josh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts