Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What DOT approved tire and wheel combo can I run on my 2016 900xp eps?

I like bf Goodrich, terabytes, ect

I want max height with out spacers

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
262 Posts
I run 10x 28" kanati Mongrels on 14" M12 black diesel wheels. A great all terrain tire. Drive 55 on the black top or head down any trail. They wear good too.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have 30" terabytes on my 2016 900xp. I put a 2" lift with satv 1.5" forward a-arms. Ran this way for quite awhile now. Can hit 55 mph pretty easy and that's to fast for my liking. I tend to stay under 40 mph, mostly more like 20-25. When I ride its slow and casual, I'm in no hurry to get anywhere. You should be able to run 28" with out any modifications. Good luck to you! Here is a pic.
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have No Spacers. But I do have a Marshall MotoArt lift and SuperATV forward A arms. If you went into a hard deep or rut the tire would rub for a second. So ordered the forward A arms and No issues since.
Sorry for my slow reply.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Remember the bigger tires will chew up your horse power. The 2016 from the factory had more HP then my 2014. I did send off my ECU to Minnesota to get reflashed and add more HP.
I also run a DuraClutch and for trail riding I love it. No chatter or jerkyness from the clutch.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Remember the bigger tires will chew up your horse power. The 2016 from the factory had more HP then my 2014. I did send off my ECU to Minnesota to get reflashed and add more HP.
I also run a DuraClutch and for trail riding I love it. No chatter or jerkyness from the clutch.
I think 27 inch will be my best bet

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts