Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a 2022 Ranger 1000 EPS that is now in need of new tires as the Carlisle stock tires are getting pretty thin and both rears have already been plugged. I have a couple of questions concerning tires and Wheels as follows:

What's the purpose of the 10" front width and the 11" rear width? Can I run the same width all the way around or do they need to remain offset?

With the stock 12" rims any idea of what I can upsize the 25" tires to without getting into a rubbing situation? I am not interested in installing a lift at this time.

Tire recommendations for a good tire with most of our driving being back roads (gravel) and wooded trail riding (hills and hollers with a little bit of mud)?

Thanks for any insight anyone can provide.

· Registered
4 Posts
We have a 2022 Ranger 1000 EPS that is now in need of new tires as the Carlisle stock tires are getting pretty thin and both rears have already been plugged. I have a couple of questions concerning tires and Wheels as follows:

What's the purpose of the 10" front width and the 11" rear width? Can I run the same width all the way around or do they need to remain offset?

With the stock 12" rims any idea of what I can upsize the 25" tires to without getting into a rubbing situation? I am not interested in installing a lift at this time.

Tire recommendations for a good tire with most of our driving being back roads (gravel) and wooded trail riding (hills and hollers with a little bit of mud)?

Thanks for any insight anyone can provide.

just put these 28’s on mine. All the same width
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts