Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering putting on a set of 4 Quad Boss QBT846 28x10-14 tires all the way around. Currently I have 27x9-14 in the front and 27x11-14 in the back.

Couple questions I have in particular
  1. Do I need to be concerned or is there thoughts on running the same size tire all the way around? How about the proposed size mentioned.
  2. If I go with 28x10-14 do i need to be concerned about tires rubbing on the front end?
Thanks !

·
Registered
35 Posts
I run 28x10-14. There is no issues with running the same size on all 4 corners. I'm not familiar with the actual size of those particular tires but the fronts will most likely rub without forward A-arms. If you have an aftermarket front bumper, the A-arms may cause the tires to rub as well. You might also consider a small lift

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I run 28x10-14. There is no issues with running the same size on all 4 corners. I'm not familiar with the actual size of those particular tires but the fronts will most likely rub without forward A-arms. If you have an aftermarket front bumper, the A-arms may cause the tires to rub as well. You might also consider a small lift
Thanks

I do have a 2" lift. Sounds like it may rub regardless then? Thanks for the feedback!

The tires I am considering are:
QBT846 Radial Utility Tires - Tires - Tire & Wheel

·
Registered
35 Posts
Only certain after market bumpers will rub with forward A-arms. I have plenty of clearance with my set up. I like those tires but you may want to check the weight

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So to confirm. Without forward A Arms installed I will likely have rubbing issues inside the wheel well?

Thanks again!

·
Registered
35 Posts
yes

Reactions: PolarPaul
1 - 6 of 6 Posts