Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to thank everyone for viewing Polaris Ranger Forum and hope you see that this site is growing daily. I would like to give you a personal invite to Polaris Ranger Forum. Things you miss by not being a Member is the ability to go on group rides or talk with others about local riding. Plus I know everyone has a question to ask about something. Again this site is growing and new topics are added daily. We have a great group of Moderators and Members. This is a laid back site but keep in mind it is Family Oriented so it is safe for all family members. Thanks for viewing and being a Future Member.

Josh

·
Registered
373 Posts
All new guests that log on and pm me will get their name in for a drawing for a set of Scoot goggles. Sponsored by Fox Valley ATV Accessories, I will have something else later on for all members.. Stop being so shy. I was on this morning and there was two members and 12 guests on. :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey post this as a new topic a Rephrase it: Free Riding Goggles, then give the details. Not a lot of people view the sticky threads. Try it and see what happens.

Thanks for offering this to new members, you are a great sponsor.

Josh

·
Registered
38 Posts
Fantastic Site kudo's to the one with the great idea for all to meet and discuss and ask questions Thanks to the sponsors also they are very helpful : :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just signed up. I live in Chile and am shopping for a reputable dealer to purchase and ship down a Ranger Diesel. Happy to have found this Forum as I will be needing someone to talk to about problems with the unit while being so isolated down here. Looking forward to sharing experiences I will have as I ride shoulder to shoulder with the oxen and horseback riders on Chiloe Island, Chile. Blessings, Condor

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I don't even have a Ranger yet, I don't even have an ATV, but just by reading posts on this sight it gives me the knowledge what to look for when I do decide and am able to buy one.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I don't yet own a Ranger but hope too sometime soon. Being a member of the forum before hand is giving me great info on what I need to look for.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah, as a new member, I can't send PM's to ask about the give-away drawing. But I'd sure like to be a part!

Glad to be here.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just bought our first ranger. Glad I found the site.

·
Registered
6 Posts
"Dusted" ranger motor top end rebuild

Hi all. I'm brand new to the forum, and have never used a forum before.... be patient please. I purchased a 06 Ranger xp 700 efi second hand, love it, but I am burning oil badly. I have determined I need to do a top end rebuild, possibly including the pistons and the cylinder. According to manuals I have seen the 700 and 800 pistons and cylinders are the same number part and diameter. Can I put a 800 CC cylinder or pistons on a 700 engine? (FYI) the prices in my area are cheaper for the 800 LOL:eek:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I've been a member about a year now, I don't own an ATV or a UTV, I joined to learn about the Polaris Rangers so when I can afford to buy one I know what to look for and what to expect, not to mention get questions that arise answered.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts