Polaris Ranger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Signed up!

Glad to be a part of this great forum. I hope someone can help with my 2013 800 EFI midsize issue..
Hopefully I can pay it forward if so.

Thanks again..

·
Registered
21 Posts

Hello to all, I am a new member, name is terry Martin and am only 75 yrs old as of last month !! I have ridden atv fir trs and just bought a ranger 500, 2006 model . Looking forward to all kinds if info on this wonderful,'laid back' site . Hit here in so Georgia today .

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks for having me! My name is Lee and I'm a welder/ fabricator by trade. I'm 32 yrs old and I also own sandrails. I hope to make some new friends and grow on my mechanic skills. Think I might need to learn to use an omh meter in a bad way. Hopefully I can pick up some new skills.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Bigdog. I'd like to sign up for the goggles. I'm new and looking to purchase a rzr soon and would need all the accessories. Would come in handy for those trail rides. Eric

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Bigdog. New member here. I'd like to sign up for the goggles. Purchasing a rzr soon and would come in handy for those trail rides. Trying to learn a little bit about the rzr's and where to ride before purchasing.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am new to this Forum - my name is Michele Godfrey I live in Whittier Ca - we have a 2007 Polaris Ranger - we ride both summer ( mountains) and winter (desert) all over California ! Glad there is such a group - I due all the maintenance on our Ranger !

21 - 40 of 44 Posts