Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I would just like to say hey and I hope you are enjoying the site as much as I am. We have been online for 3 short months and have added several good topics on the Polaris Ranger and RZR. I would like to challenge everyone to bring on 1 new guest this month. If everyone is interested we could do a member drive and have a prize drawing.
One thing I would like to see here if you find a good post on another site and would like to share it here paste the actual info. I myself find it easier to read info here then going to another site. Plus it add's more info to our site. I don't mind you posting where you found the info. If the post has pictures it is easy to bring those over as well. Right click on the picture go to " Properties " and double click on the " address url " and right click " copy " . The bring that to your post and use the "
" tags on both ends of it like you was posting your own pictures.
Again thanks for being part of this great site. I would also like to thank all the Moderators for their hard work keeping this a safe but fun site to be part of.

O0 Polaris Ranger Forum

·
Registered
477 Posts
Many, many thanks over and over for starting this site. I must have stumbled onto this place close to the beginning. I feel like a charter member.....haha. I have enjoyed myself here so very much and visit back several times a day. Thanks again!!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Yep, I visit here at least a few times every day and always enjoy reading what is new.

Its been pretty dead lately but I think it should come to life when the spring finally arrives.

I was working on my RZR for the past 2 days and it is almost ready to hit the trails as soon as the snow is gone.

By the way Cathead, You are a charter member! O0

Garya

·
Registered
81 Posts
check this site out every night after work,love all the info on the rangers O0

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! I am ready to do some more riding. The weather is suppose to be in the 70's this weekend and I am off work friday. So you know what i am doing.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hey Josh sorry for the late notice, could y'all come help us move this weekend, I'm really sick and my bride injured herself at work, and well we we're evicted and have only this weekend to move or be moved..

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am going to have to say YES! Remember you showed me all that great riding, I would have to bring the ranger with me! ;)

·
Registered
635 Posts
Now that's a thinkin' Man, I tried to spoil your weekend ride and you figured out how to turn it into a Ranger Rescue mission.. :buck2: :buck2: :buck2: :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts