Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
I came from a 12' and went down to a 10' big tex 35sa. 76" x 10'. No regrets whatsoever. If you dont need the extra room, i dont see the point. There's about 8" clearance to the box from the gate. I put the front tires tight against the front bar and strap it tight. It stays rock solid.
I like it better than the 12 because i don't have to float the machine in the middle of the trailer bed to get the proper tongue weight. For ME in this case...bigger wasnt better.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger 570 Full Size Crew, OEM top, aftermarket front and rear windshields, Maxxis Ceros tires.
298 Posts
I like a 12' or better but I imagine a 10' will work if the axle is in a position to allow for proper tongue weight as Spaz noted. My preference is 12' or longer because of the ride quality from a longer trailer and ease of maneuvering a longer trailer. My 12' is tougher to back well than my 16' for me. But I have a lot more experience longer trailers. With a longer trailer over correction backing up is less of an issue.

·
Registered
2020 Polaris Ranger 1000 EPS
19 Posts
what is the best length trailer for a 21 ranger ultimate.
I run a 12’ with a 2020 ranger 1000. I see a comment below saying 10’ works and I’m not saying it doesn’t but judging by the space in mine I wouldn’t imagine I could fit in a 10’ with the gate up.

My trailer is similar to the picture the Joshua022 posted but galv.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts