Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see everyones trailers. I am always looking for ideas on what to add. Here is my set up. I haul my quads and RZR up to the mountains and then set up cots inside. Floor and ramp doors are covered with outdoor carpet.

I modified with an RV furnace and removed the vent free, due to moisture problems.

I installed an RV propane tank under the trailer.

·
Registered
111 Posts
wow..that's a nice set up!!!! when we go off, we usually find a motel room close...nothing like a hot shower after a day of riding!!!! when we are at the camp, we just stay in the cabin...all the comforts of home!!

My Ranger was delivered to my Camp today...I'll get it next friday ...5 days and counting!!!!! gonna be a long 5 days!! i'll post some pix when I can get some!! but it'll be not near as nice as yours!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Dang it boy! You do know how to travel

·
Registered
635 Posts
Lets see if I can find any pic's.

Guess I didn't have as many pic's as I thought..

·
Registered
181 Posts
Any body want to adopt Me???????? I wont even post pics of how I travel, its just an open trailer! :tickedoff:

Mark

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I started out with an open trailer also and just tented it. Where we go up in the BigHorn mountains of Wyoming, it is strictly primitive camping, no elctricity, no bathrooms, nothing, just nature at its best. On our Labor Day weekend 2006 trip, we woke up to 20 degrees in a tent :eek:. That was the deciding factor to upgrade to an enclosed trailer with heat.

·
Registered
111 Posts
poorfarmer said:
Any body want to adopt Me???????? I wont even post pics of how I travel, its just an open trailer! :tickedoff:

Mark
Ditto!! ;D

The betterhalf's idea of roughing it is Holiday Inn!!! I can rough it, but the older I get, with all the aches and pains...I kinda like the comforts myself ;)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
But you won't see things like this staying at a Holiday Inn. She came walking right through our camp site.

·
Registered
635 Posts
That's a great pic those big beasts keep ripping my fence line down as they don't stop once they get going..

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I might have to find one a little smaller than that and do the same thing. You guys have gave me a great idea to what I need to do.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Josh, this might be something you are looking for.

http://home.comcast.net/~ssauer40/cargomate/cargomate.html

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
that is nice but how much did he have in it? I still think one big enough to fit a ranger in with a litle walkiing space would be fine. I sold my big pull truck and would probably need something that my wifes 4 runner could pull. I have a 07 Tacoma with s 6" lift and 35's . It gets terrible gas milage about 15mph without pulling and around 10 just pulling the ranger on a regular trailer. I will be selling it at the end of summer and getting something I can tow with again. Hopefully another duramax.

Josh

1 - 13 of 13 Posts