Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2012 Ranger 900 with bent trailing arms. I was thinking of getting new stock arms but I would appreciate any thoughts from some veteran riders.

·
Vendor
432 Posts
Hey buddy. Check these out. Waaaay beefier than stock arms, and they have a lifetime warranty...along with offering you more ground clearance.
Hit me up if you're interested, and I'll get you a little discount.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey buddy. Check these out. Waaaay beefier than stock arms, and they have a lifetime warranty...along with offering you more ground clearance.
Hit me up if you're interested, and I'll get you a little discount.
it is the RZR 900 but it also says ranger on the thing. what would you recommend for that?

·
Vendor
432 Posts
Yes, it's the RZR 900 -
Oops! Sorry...I was assuming you were talking about the rear A-arms of a Ranger. You know what happens when you assume... Lol!
Unfortunately we're not making the trailing arms for the older RZR 900 XP models anymore, but we do have the rear radius arms in stock. Sorry for the confusion man. My bad.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oops! Sorry...I was assuming you were talking about the rear A-arms of a Ranger. You know what happens when you assume... Lol!
Unfortunately we're not making the trailing arms for the older RZR 900 XP models anymore, but we do have the rear radius arms in stock. Sorry for the confusion man. My bad.
thanks for the reply, but i am the new guy! I think i am going to just go back with the stock ones to be safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts